Welcome to the aUI Webonary.
- aUI uses a special font that is not installed on this site yet.
- aUI uses Roman characters to represent its symbols. For example, to input the symbol for the English word "space", you use the Roman character "a."
- To search for a word in aUI or in English, type in the box on the right and click "Search."
- To limit your search to one language or a part of speech use the other drop down menus.
- Also please note: This version of Webonary is new, and we are busy fixing a few glitches. For example, the sub-entries (related words) are listing summary definitions, but not glosses. It's also including sub-entries (related words) that don't belong. We are aware of the problem, and working on it!
Please visit the official website for aUI at: